BAILEY’S BEDS PTY LTD (ACN 627 148 985)
We respect your privacy
- Bailey’s Beds Pty Ltd (Bailey’s Beds or we or us or our) acknowledges and respects the privacy of its customers and users of this website (you). This policy sets out the way in which Bailey’s Beds will collect, use, hold, disclose and manage your personal information. Bailey’s Beds adheres to the Australia Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- “Personal Information” is information we collect and hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Bailey’s Beds will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or which is given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information, which we will collect and hold, such as your name, phone number, address (residential or business) and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect and use personal information
- Bailey’s Beds may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our goods and services. We may also make you aware of new and additional goods, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our goods and services and better understand your needs.
- Bailey’s Beds may contact using a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- Bailey’s Beds may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is necessary for the delivery of our goods.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Bailey’s Beds, www.baileysbeds.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that Bailey’s Beds collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security, access and correction of personal information
- Bailey’s Beds is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- In accordance with Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), you may request access and correction of any personal information concerning you at any time in the event that you believe the information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete irrelevant or misleading. Such access to personal information may require you to pay a small administrative fee. You may also request that we delete your personal information at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us via email to: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to your personal information in certain exceptional circumstances as stipulated in Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including, without limitation to, where:
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals; or
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious; or
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would be unlawful
Website – Clickstream Data, Cookies and access to other websites
- When you visit this website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before visiting this website, and the like. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our website in order for us to improve our goods and services.
- Our website may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Bailey’s Beds is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- Complaints about privacy