The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Treats Recipe for your Dog!
Happy Paw-lentine’s Day! If you are like us, this year our dog is our valentine’s date (the best date ever!).
This recipe is the ultimate way to spoil your dog this Valentine’s Day (apart from treating them to a Bailey’s Bed of course!)
Bailey has given her two paws up for this recipe, so grab your cooking apron and let’s get cooking:
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- ¼ cup Oat Flour – To sprinkle on bench
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour or Corn Flour
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tsp Water
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Mix molasses and coconut oil together in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the oat flour and dried cranberries together in a bowl.
- Add in the molasses and coconut oil and mix until dough like mixture. You can add some water to help with the mixture.
- Begin adding in your coconut flour or corn flour one tbsp at a time. Add until consistency is thick so that the dough is easy to roll and will not be too sticky or runny.
- Sprinkle oat flour on the bench.
- Roll out your dough to around 1.5cm thickness and cut out the treats using your chosen cookie cutter (we chose to use a heart for Valentine’s Day!)
- Place your treats on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until crisp.
Total Servings: 12
Recipe Credit: Paw Life